Tuesday 7 February 2017

To Zagori Mas (online archive); Το Ζαγόρι μας, 1978-2004



Το Ζαγόρι Μας

Past issues can be found here - from April 1978 (issue 1) until December 2004.

I would like to locate two articles I wrote (translated by Sofia Vlavianou), published in To Zagori Mas in 2006 (as far as I remember). I need the dates of publication, volume and issue numbers.

One began as follows:

ΒΙΤΣΑ, 2005

“Σας κάνω όρκο, αν μου’ λεγαν ν’ αλλάξω το χωριό μου,
μ’ ένα βασίλειο ολάκερο, δεν το’ κανα ποτέ μου.”


Δημήτριος Σάρρος, από την Κάτω Βίτσα (Όνειρο, από τα Πρώτα Τραγούδια, Αθήνα, 1891)


The title of the other article:

ΠΡΟΦΟΡΙΚΗ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ: Η ΒΙΤΣΑ ΚΑΤΑ ΤΗ ΔΕΚΑΕΤΙΑ 1940-1950



I hope issues from January 2005 until the present will be posted to this very useful site, izagori.gr

A valuable bibliography - http://izagori.gr/publications/bibliography.html

Το πανηγύρι στο Ζαγόρι - with a map of all the panigyria locations




No comments:

Post a Comment