Follow by Email

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

USA, Washington DC, International Spy Museum (and the Brits)



It was too wet to enjoy the cherry blossom downtown today (sadly,the blossom is already falling), so I went to the International Spy Museum, which was fascinating. I focused mostly on "the British contribution" to the profession of espionage and spycraft - British writers, moles, traitors and fictional characters. Please excuse the quality of the rather random photos.















I found all the ingenious equipment, gadgets and artefacts quite absorbing,
 the miniature tape-recorders, cameras, microphones and bugs. I didn't pursue the unlikely Brazilian "cover identity" I chose at the beginning, knowing I would fail the challenge at the first hurdle. I am not one for dressing up, disguises or role-playing!





No comments:

Post a Comment