Wednesday 26 July 2017

"To Zagori Mas"; Frixos Tziovas; ΤΟ ΖΑΓΟΡΙ ΜΑΣ Περιοδικό


ΤΟ ΖΑΓΟΡΙ ΜΑΣ Περιοδικό

On Saturday I went to pay for my annual subscription to the excellent periodical, "To Zagori Mas", at Kalli Kiriazi's perfume shop (miropoleio) in Lord Byron Street. Ioannina. Kalli is the daughter of Kimon Kiriazis (1917-1989), the founder of the periodical.

As I had not been able to find a book by Frixos Tziovas in the Ioannina bookshops, I asked Kalli if she knew where I might be able to locate a copy of the new collection of his wonderful short stories.


Kalli very kindly arranged for me to obtain a copy. I am extremely grateful to her.

Frixos Tziovas was born in 1919, in Dovra (Asprangeloi) - Γεννήθηκε το 1919 στους Ασπραγγέλους (Δοβρά) Ζαγορίου.


A review of my own book (To Zagori Mas, August-September 2011)







No comments:

Post a Comment