Sunday 29 March 2020

Three short exercise walks: three companions


Three companions (on my iPod) for my last three walks - I've been accompanied by the calming voices (a different singer each day, about 12 songs each) of Howlin' Wolf, Tom Waits and Doc Watson (his 'Docabilly' album).

Not everybody's choices, I admit. I kept at least five metres away from any other human being. My companions couldn't have been any closer - via my ear-bud headphones.

Music can help to keep us sane.

From Docabilly, Doc Watson:

Shake, Rattle and Roll

Singing the Blues

Train of Love

Thunder Road / Sugarfoot Rag

Bird Dog


Other days:

Tom Waits, Hold On

Tom Waits, Blind Love

Tom Waits, Time

Tom Waits, Hope that I don't fall in love with you

Howlin' Wolf, Smokestack Lightnin'

Howlin' Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment