Tuesday 7 January 2020

Tweeting like mad! Some favourite songs.



As I'm not very mobile at the moment (happily in full recovery mode), I've been using my new iPad far more than I had anticipated. I used to post occasional tweets on a Twitter account, but for the last few days I've been amusing myself by finding some of my favourite songs or pieces of music, from all over the world (via YouTube and Soundcloud), and by posting links to them on Twitter. So if you are interested, you can find songs old and new, many of them recorded by personal friends, from the Czech Republic, Australia, Ethiopia/Eritrea, Greece, England. Sweden, Scotland, and the USA: jazz, world music, folk, country, blues and classical/contemporary compositions.

They're really there for my own enjoyment, but I hope readers of this blog will make some discoveries too - and share my enthusiasm for a culturally diverse international selection.

I suppose I could have made some simple playlists, but this is the way I've done it now.

Please go to Twitter:

Jim Potts
@DorsetWriter

No comments:

Post a Comment